Frankie Says Relax

Having two days off in a row is AWESOME.  I have the same two days off this upcoming workweek.  Loving it. 

Day one: I was quite tired from a long week of work.  Who knows, maybe this week was different because I never fully recovered from my weekend in San Fran with a friend.  Anyways, I digress.  Got alot of stuff done, and when Frank went off to work, I had the place to myself for a good number of hours.  I lolled around on my bed, with a cozy blanket, idly watching tv, and getting up the gumption to go DYE MY HAIR ALREADY.  It needed to be done, let me tell ya.  But I was able to relax.  It seems in my life that either I am working, or running around doing chores, or running up to go hang out.  No relaxing.  Or I am sleeping.  Relaxing is so IMPORTANT, and I am FINALLY learning how to do it proper. 

Day two: I had slept nearly 10 hours, and it was much needed, let me tell you.  I woke up refreshed.  It was so awesome.  I was finally RELAXED.  We went out to do do a few things, one of them namely being… PRESENTS!!!  Hee hee.  We went to Tiffany’s, and I picked out his Valentine’s Day present, and he picked out my birthday present.  PSYCHED.  I have to admit, I do love a man that enjoys Tiffany’s as much as me.  I really do.  I did have a momnet on the way home where I got pissed off about the DUMBEST thing, and then, as I was getting back into his car, SOMEHOW the strap on my bag looped around my coffee cup in the center console holder, pulled it towards me, and I spilled coffee.  Inside the Bimmer.  All I could think of was how mad he was going to be in about half a second.  Surprisingly, I got WAY more upset than him; I suppose I was anticipating it from him, so I guess I was trying to beat him to the punch?  Stupid thought process?  Yes.  As soon we pulled into the garage, I leaped out of the car, grapped baby wipes, and got to work cleaning it up.  It looked as though my wool coat had taken the brunt of the spill, thank goodness.  Then I stomped upstairs, and sulked in one of the guest bedrooms, eventually falling into a nap.  He took it all rather well by cleverly ignoring me and letting me sulk alone.  Then after a few hours of chilling upstairs, we got all super dressed up to go to my coworker’s birthday dinner.  It was a very pleasant dinner, and I could tell that he really liked the gift I got him.  I had worried that I was to be the only one offering a  birthday gift, but luckily one of our friends saved the day and offered her birthday gift to him.  So I wasn’t the onyl one!  Phew that would have been a bit awkward.

That’s all folks.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: